Monday 16 August 2010

The Wedding bracelet - hunting

Love is a river, ties you to me... also with beads and memory wire.

I trawled the internet for the bracelet in my head, but to my great indignance, NO-ONE has thought to create it for me to buy. So, with 2 weeks to go, and nothing forthcoming from House of Fraser, Debenhams, Accessorize, bloody Any women's shop, I've decided to make it myself.

I found this awesome online shop - imaginatively called The Bead Shop - in Manchester (http://www.the-beadshop.co.uk/) and almost every bead I could conjure up in the wedding accessory of my dreams. Guess what? I don't have to settle for pearls! I don't have to add 20 years to my age in the process! And I can STILL look stylish! How bizarre.

This is what I've bought:


All arrives hopefully early this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment